Relax and Shine Yoga has been helping people of all ages and all walks of life to feel fitter, healthier, happier and more peaceful for more than 22 years. It is the longest established Hatha yoga school in Jimboomba offering a blend of yoga styles and is dedicated to a holistic approach that benefits all areas of health – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Relax and Shine offer a range of courses and retreats throughout the year, from day retreats focusing on self care and pampering, day workshops on stress release and relaxation, to longer term yoga courses. Their key mission is to help people learn to Relax so they can reclaim their shine.
Those looking for a day retreat to learn relaxation and stress relief techniques
Programmes & Offerings
Relax and Shine offer the following retreat options throughout the year:
- One Day Retreats – A day of self care, relaxation, pampering and connecting,including a yoga session to open the body, powerful pranayama (breathing techniques) to purify and calm, guided deep relaxation and meditation, head, neck and shoulder massage, detoxing foot bath with luxurious mineral salts and a guided group meditation for healing, as well as a fresh fruit, nutritious vegetarian lunch plus chai and afternoon tea.
- Mini Private Retreats – Grab some friends or reward your staff with a mini retreat. Take a short break from the busyness of life with a morning or afternoon of self care practices. Choose your own adventure from yoga, roll and release, ayurvedic health or cooking workshop, aromatherapy mineral foot bath, massage and facial. Each 2.5hr retreat includes 2 activities of your choice and morning or afternoon tea.
- Stress/Anxiety Self Care Afternoon – This experiential workshop will give you simple techniques and tips to help reclaim your inner calm and restore physical, mental and emotional balance. The afternoon will include a gentle yoga and myofascial release session, Pranayama (breathing) techniques, Yoga nidra (deep guided relaxation) and easy meditation/relaxation techniques to quieten the monkey mind, as well as a delicious afternoon tea.
- Reclaiming Calm Course – Learn how to feel more relaxed and at peace from the inside out and outside in. Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences that offer many insights and tools for helping an individual rediscover their innate birthright which is a state of happiness, contentment and relaxation. Join the team on a step by step journey back to peace using tools from yoga, ayurveda and somatic movement.
- Beginner Yoga Course – If you are new to yoga then this is the best introduction giving you a solid foundation with the basics of yoga in preparation for regular classes. Courses run each school term and are 5 weeks in duration with 60 min classes held weekly.
Check Availability on Relax and Shine Yoga Retreat’s Website
Looking for more retreat inspiration? Check out our blog